Did you know that North Star has one of only two All Pro Dads chapters in the entire state of New Mexico? All Pro Dads is a nationwide program where dads (and moms or other caregivers) enjoy breakfast with their kids and engage in meaningful conversations and activities centered around a character-based curriculum. Bring your child(ren) for this fun activity and end your week on a high note!
Volunteers are needed to help: set up the cafeteria on Thursday evening, clean up the cafeteria after breakfast, collect food items from local businesses, make or bring a breakfast item to share. RSVP below to let us know you're coming and sign up to help!
5 Things You Might Not Know about All Pro Dads
- Do I have to be a dad to attend? NO! All parents, grandparents, family friends and role models are encouraged to join their North Star student for breakfast (male and female).
- Do I have to get there early to help? NO! You can help with Thursday PM cafeteria set up or donate breakfast items, prizes, or paper goods and drop them off the evening before.
- The burrito mix is delicious... who makes that? PARENTS! And they could use backup! If you're able to put together a batch of scrambled eggs, hash browns, and cheese to contribute to breakfast, let us know and we'll send you the recipe!
- How do I sign up to bring something? CLICK HERE! Take a look and sign up for one (or more) items to bring with you (or drop off the night before) and as a BONUS! you'll get to skip the line and the $2 per person entry fee!
- Do I have to let you know that we're coming? NO! But it is really helpful for us to have a count in advance so please consider RSVP'ing by clicking here.